viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

Zebras

New outfit post with one of my new sales stuff! Today I bring you the first outfit with this zebras shirt. Since I saw it in Suiteblanco wanted to buy because I thought in many looks with it, blouses generally combine great with any style of look and looks very well, and bring elegance. I combined it with one of the items that caused a furor last summer but this year I will continue wearing because I love: this short with studs that surely you know. I don't know if I told you the other  summer but I was looking for it a lot of weeks in different stores of  Bershka and one day I found it between a mountain of shorts! :)
And to complete the look I wore my it trend at the moment, my mirror sunglasses and a casual clutch! Hope you like it.
We enter the weekend! Enjoy a lot these days of warmth.
Kisses!!!

Nuevo outfit con una de mis cositas nuevas de las rebajas!!! Hoy os traigo el primer look con esta camisa de cebras. Desde que la ví en Suiteblanco quise comprarla porque se me ocurrieron muchos looks con ella, en general las blusas combinan genial con cualquier estilo de look y sientan muy bien, además aportan elegancia. Y para estrenarla la he combinado con una de las prendas que arrasó el verano pasado pero que yo este año seguiré sacando partido porque me encanta: este short con tachuelas que seguro conocéis. No sé si os lo conté el otro verano pero llevaba semanas buscándolo en diferentes tiendas de Bershka y un día lo encontré por casualidad entre una montaña de shorts! :)
Y para completar el look mi tendencia it del momento, mis gafas espejo y un cluch informal! Espero que os guste
Ya estamos entrando en el finde!!! Disfrutad mucho de estos días de calorcito.
Besos!!!












 

 

Camisa/Shirt
Blanco(SS13)
Short
Bershka(SS13)
Sandalias/Sandals
Choies(SS13)
Clutch
Zara(old)
Gafas/Sunglasses
H&M(SS13)
Pulseras/Bracelet
Claire's(SS13)
Reloj/Watch
Casio Vintage

19 comentarios:

Unknown

I love the zebra top! Its so cute!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I woule love to follow each other. I am following you on GFC, G+ and Bloglovin. Its your turn now :)

http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

Responder
Valeria

Love the print of your shirt and your sunnies.

Valeria
http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

Responder
Cathy

Love the unique zebra print! The zebras and studs are a fun, stylish combination :)

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Responder
Anónimo

love it! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Responder
Unknown

lovely blog
Would you like follow each other?:)


http://miraclefooorever.blogspot.ru/

Responder
♥vendy♥

wooooow...stunning
xoxo
happy week end

NEW POST!!!

Responder
Lea Allyson Esguerra

love everything you're wearing! :D

leaesguerra

Responder
Belén Casanova

Como molan las cebras!
Un besito

Thinking About Clothes

Responder
Leyla

Love this look!
The shirt is amazing!

Only a storm in a coffee cup

Responder
Classy Peach

Simple and cute! Your blouse is amazing!

classypeach.blogspot.com

Responder
Ruth Lalliankimi

Cute shirt- love that I've never seen a print like that before.

Ruth xx

www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

Responder
Unknown

wow awesome!! <3

Responder
cristina

Que guapa,la camisa una pasada

Responder
Unknown

awesome spiky accessories and lovely zebra shirt! casual and classy

Responder
Michelle

I love ur outfit, and ur zebra shirt its so beautiful!!!

Responder
Anónimo

Love this look. I need those shorts!

Thanks for the comment. I’m your newest follower. Would love for you to follow back :)
Coffee Kisses, xoxo
Alicia
Lattes & Lacee

Responder
N@NY

exactly my kinda style , love it

Come check out this week's guest post , you will love her & her style

N@NY
http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

Responder
Unknown

I love blouses. they're so light to wear and can be worn casual and formal.
thanks for commenting in my blog. I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin.

Responder
Sasha Kayes

I really like your outfit! Zebras are lovely ))

http://www.sashakayes.com/

Responder